2 Samuel 9:1-5, 8-13
God can deliver you.
- God is a God who will deliver his child.
- Lo-debar- no pastor, no word, no hope
- God made you an original. Stop trying to be someone else.
- God moved him from the background to the foreground because he was a worshiper.
- It's not the swords of the enemy that are killing you- it's what you do to yourself. No one can hurt you like you hurt yourself.
- What you went through- your alive. All of your problems can be rectified because you're alive. It's how you feel about it that's killing you. Allow God to work in your mind and heart.
- What delivers you? God carrying you out.
God Chose You
- It's not that perfect people go to heaven. It's that forgiven people go.
- A lot of us have been dropped by someone we trusted.
- One of the reasons men don't know how to communicate their feelings is because they were dropped.
- God has a place for you. Not just anyone. But YOU!! (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Any time there is a strong anointing to do work for God the devil fights it in infancy... So that you never believe that you can.
- Delivered but damaged.
- You have to know you're free. Birds will stay in a cage, even if the door is open- until they realize that they are free.
- God picks you up and carries you to the table. Not by your strengthen but by His.
God is our Father
- We must Forget our past, but press towards our future.
- When God brings you to the place it begins to change your mentality. "This is where I belong."
- God wants to take things you've gone through and impact other people.
- Only God can forget, because he doesn't need to learn from your mistakes. We need to learn, so we don't forget.
- When you have no father- God will teach you.
- To love people is the purpose of the church. No one else can do that.