- Someone else can take your life and win with it.
- Need to Gods voice as well as His word
- Jesus ministry started after he was baptized. His "be" moment. He knew who he was.
- Satan always comes right after this moment. He wants to deter you from your ministry.
- Only know who you are after you know who he is
- We mess up our life because we focus on the doing, not the being.
- Temptation is not a sin, Jesus was tempted.
- "If thou be....then do." Satan was trying to move Jesus from being to doing.
- Satan is trying to make him performances based. "I am what I do." - once you lose the why you're doing something wrong
- Be careful of people who promise you kingdoms in a moment.
- Possession based ideology: find yourself in what you have "I am what I have."
- Validation that comes from Stuff is never God.
- "If you do this...you'll be like God." Trying to sell popularity.
- On my way to minister vrs minister on the way
It's not what to do, what you have or who you know. It's why.
You cannot define yourself to see who you are. You must find out who you are before you define yourself. Be who you are first.
It starts with being who I am.
You will never buy anything that makes you better